Y-Mas in Argentina
During the week of June 27 to July 1, the Y-Mas program coordinator Roman Senderek visited Argentina.
On the first day, Roman visited our partners from the German-Argentinian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (AHK Argentina) and held a workshop to define the vision and common synergies.
In the following days, Roman visited local companies and institutions to introduce the project, learn about their needs and invite them to join the Y-Mas Partner Network. Among the companies visited were:
- Centro de Capacitación Instituto Vasco-Argentino
- Secretaria de la Pequeña y Mediana Empresa y los Emprendedores (SEPyMEyE)
- Sin Par
- ALS Ingeniería
- JOMSALVA S.A.
- Centro de Maquinado Metalúrgico
- Phoenix Contact
- Union Industria Argentina (UIA)
- Ministerio de Educación CABA
We thank our partners from AHK Argentina for their hospitality and help in making this visit a success, as well as the companies and institutions that hosted us.
See you next time!